About United ENT
United ENT opened its doors in 2018 as a new specialty division of United Medical Doctors to serve the need for Otolaryngology and clinical audiology services in and around the Temecula Valley and has since expanded to La Jolla in San Diego. Our providers take great pride in delivering unparalleled ENT services to their community.
We are dedicated to providing unparalleled comprehensive, cutting-edge medical and surgical specialty care to pediatric and adult patients affected by ear, nose and throat (ENT) disorders. Our practice strives to demonstrate compassion while maintaining high reliability as we aim to fulfill a superior patient-centered experience. We thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your healthcare team.
We are proud to offer our patients unparalleled audiologic services, from comprehensive diagnostic hearing exams to custom hearing aids with the goal of improve their quality of life by ensuring healthy hearing. Our Clinical Audiologist, Dr. Nicolle Yopa, works alongside our ENT Physicians in both office locations.
- Anklyoglossia (tongue tied)
- Benign or malignant head & neck masses
- Chronic cough & laryngeal reflux
- Deviated septum
- Facial & nasal fractures
- Hearing loss: sensorineural or conductive & hearing aid evaluation
- Hoarseness & vocal disorders
- Nasal obstruction
- Otitis media & externa
- Recurrent & chronic sinusitis
- Rhinitis (allergic & non-allergic)
- Salivary gland disease
- Speech conditions
- Surgical management of snoring & obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Surgical management of thyroid & parathyroid
- Temporal mandibular joint arthralgia (TMJ)
- Tracheostomy management
- Pure-tone testing
- Bone-conduction testing
- Speech discrimination testing
- Comprehensive middle-ear (acoustic immittance) testing
- Otoacoustic emission testing
- Canalith repositioning therapy for positional vertigo
- Traditional hearing devices
- Bluetooth assistive listening devices
- Osseointegrated hearing devices (also known as bone-anchored hearing aid or baha)
- Custom hearing protective and musician’s plugs
- Custom swim and surfer’s plugs
Procedures & Surgeries
Our providers do in-office procedures as well as outpatient procedures and surgeries at our spacious and state-of-the-art facility, United Surgery Centers-Temecula (pictured here). Additionally, select procedures are performed within a hospital setting and our physicians have privileges at the surrounding hospitals.
Cutting-Edge ENT Therapies & Procedures
We are proud to offer cutting-edge and innovative therapies for a myriad of ENT disorders and conditions.
Inspire Therapy for OSA
No mask. No hose. Just sleep. Inspire is an FDA-approved therapy for patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) that have been unable to consistently use and receive relief with their CPAP device.
- Inspire® therapy is an FDA-approved minimally invasive implanted device that delivers mild stimulation to keep a patient’s airway open during sleep.
- Inspire therapy significantly reduces sleep apnea events by 78%
- Snoring reduction in partner reported snoring by 80%
- Indicated for patients:
- AHI of 15-65
- CPAP intolerant or unwilling to use
- BMI < 35
*Inspire may be restricted from those patients who are significantly overweight.
VivAer for Lasting Relief For Your Stuffy Nose
- 97% of patients experienced significant improvement in nasal breathing
- Non-invasive, minimal discomfort, no incisions and can be performed in office
- Clinically shown to significantly improve quality of life and provide long-lasting relief
VivAer Procedure Testimonial
Hear from a real VivAer patient, Mitch, on his journey with the VivAer procedure. After 12 years of suffering through very poor breathing and constantly using over-the-counter sprays, he was ready for an effective, lasting solution.
Our ENT Team
What Our Patients Say
Request an Appointment
Temecula – (951) 404-0911 | La Jolla – (858) 926-7010
ENT Patient Education & Post-Op Instructions
Feel free to download the below PDFs, which outline patient instructions for post-operative care following ENT procedures and surgeries.